This unique Young Living Blend is a carefully crafted balance of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils and is infused into home and body products you can safely use every day. Young Living Thieves product line offers the versatile products you need to clean your home effectively and to support your family’s wellness.
History of Thieves Essential Oil
Thieves essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals they used while robbing the dead and dying:
Century after century, bubonic plague outbreaks decimated the population of Asia and Europe for the better part of a thousand years. Out of this period emerged a legend of four thieves who were captured and charged with robbing the dead and dying victims. When the thieves were tried, the magistrate offered leniency if they would reveal how they resisted contracting the infection as they performed their gruesome acts. They told of a special concoction of aromatic herbs, including garlic, cloves and rosemary, that they rubbed on themselves before committing their crimes.
Young Living’s one-of-a-kind Thieves blend, crafted in the spirit of that legendary combination, can be found in all of the Thieves products and is a safe alternative to commercial cleaners.
Thieves Essential Oil Blend
Thieves Essential Oil blend delivers the naturally derived constituents limonene, eugenol, and eucalyptol and may contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.*
Try adding one or more of these usage ideas to your wellness regimen:
- Add 2-4 drops of Thieves to a vegetarian gel capsule and swallow with water.
- Add 1 Drop Thieves and 2 drops Orange essential oil to your favorite beverages a a refreshing flavor boost.
- Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water, herbal tea, or other hot drinks to add a spicy zing.
This unique Young Living blend is a carefully crafted balance of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemarry essential oils and is infused into home and body products you can safely use every day. Your Living’s Thieves product line offers the versatile products you need to clean your home effectively and to support your family’s wellness.
CLOVE essential oil promotes a healthy immune response, and may support overall wellness*. This oil includes the naturally occurring constituent eugenol.
With 68 percent d-limonene, LEMON oil is a powerful antioxidant known for its ability to act as a natural solvent and cleanser.
ROSEMARY oil is naturally energizing and may be beneficial for helping restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue.
EUCALYPTUS RADIATA contains eucalyptol as one if its major elements, which in laboratory tests has been reported as being effective against bacteria in topical applications.
High in antioxidants, CINNAMON BARK has a reputation for relieving discomfort during the winter season and supporting the digestive system.*
- TIP: Put a drop of Thieves essential oil blend on your toothbrush before or after brushing.
- TIP: Thieves Foaming Hand Soap makes a great jewelry cleaner. Gently scrub for a few seconds and rinse in a bowl of warm water.
- TIP: The entire Thieves product line offers natural alternatives for everyday items around the home.
- TIP: Keep shoes smelling fresh by spraying the insides with Thieves Spray!
- TIP: Put a drop of Thieves essential oil blend on your toothbrush before or after brushing.
- TIP: Bacteria tends to accumulate in the bathroom. Washing your hands with Thieves soaps and cleaning countertops, toilets, and other surfaces with Thieves products can minimize the spread of bacteria from the bathroom to other areas of your home.
- TIP: Use Thieves Foaming Hand Soap as a spot remover.
- TIP: For a homemade fabric softener, add 1/4 cup white vinegar and 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil to your fabric softener dispenser.
- TIP: To make a scented, homemade dryer sheet, put 4-6 drops of your favorite essential oil on a washcloth and dry it with your clothes.
- TIP: To freshen carpet, mix 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner with 1 cup baking soda. Let mixture sit overnight, until the liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpet and vacuum thoroughly.
- TIP: To clean wood floors, mix 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner with 1 cup olive oil. To enhance aroma and cut grease, you can also add 10 drops Pine essential oil.
- TIP: Use Thieves Wipes to regularly clean piano keys, drawer knobs, faucet handles and other frequently touched surfaces.
Young Living’s household cleaning products make your home a sanctuary from dust, dirt and more, with Thieves-infused solutions perfect for every surface in your home.
Whether you are cleaning dinner dishes, washing produce or putting laundry through the wash, cleaning carpets or cleaning toilets, put the Thieves product line to work for you.
Suggested Ratios and Uses:
|All-Purpose Cleaner||Mix 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner with 2-3 cups water|
|Degreaser||Light: Mix 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner with 4 cups water
Heavy: Mix 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner with 1 cup water
|Glass & Mirrors||Mix 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh essential oil blend, and 1 tsp. white vinegar with 3 cups water|
THIEVES HOUSEHOLD CLEANER is an all-purpose, concentrated cleaner formulated with 100 percent plant- and mineral-based ingredients.
- To remove stains and/or residual odors from plastic containers, soak items in a mixture of 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner per 1 cup white vinegar. Let soak 5 minutes and hand wash in soap and water
- To quickly clean a blender, add a couple drops of Thieves Dish Soap to a blender that is half full of warm water. Blend for 30 seconds, drain water and rinse.
- To keep them clean and smelling fresh, fill garbage cans with water and 2-3 capfuls Thieves Household Cleaner. Let sit for 1-2 hours before rinsing.
Thieves Dish Soap
Infused with the power of Thieves, Jade Lemon, and Bergamot essential oils, Thieves Dish Soap leaves dishes sparkling clean with a plant-based formula that doesn’t compromise.
Fruit & Veggie Soak and Spray
Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak is a concentrated formula infused with Thieves, DiGize and purification essential oil blends. Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray is small and portable for convenient use at home, school or work.
Thieves Laundry Soap
Thieves Laundry Soap gently and effectively washes laundry items with the combined power of Young Living essential oils and natural cleansing enzymes, leaving them fresh and clean.
Automatic Dishwasher Powder
Give your dishes the clean they deserve with Thieves® Automatic Dishwasher Powder! Harnessing the concentrated power of Thieves®, Lemongrass, and Orange essential oils, naturally derived soapberries, and two cleansing enzymes, our plant-based cleaning powder for automatic dishwashers tackles even the dirtiest dishes with ease.
Quick and convenient, Thieves Spray is a portable essential oil spray ideal for cleaning small surfaces. Just one small spray freshens counters, sinks, door handles, toilets, and more using only naturally derived, plant-based ingredients and the powerful spicy-citrus scent of Thieves essential oil blend.
Wipe on any surfaces that you feel need to be cleansed, such as kitchen and bathroom counters.
Not for use on infants or on sensitive areas of the body.
It’s a dirty world out there. Arm yourself with Thieves® Household Cleaner, Waterless Hand Purifier, Wipes, and much more.
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap can be used as a convenient counter cleaner. Just lather 1 pump on a damp cloth or sponge, then wipe over the counter surface and lightly rinse.
- For a deep-clean scrubbing solution perfect for bathtubs and sinks, mix Thieves Household Cleaner with baking soda to form a thick paste.
- To clean drains, sprinkle drain with a generous amount of baking soda and wash it down with a 3:1 ratio of white vinegar and Thieves Household Cleaner Let sit for 1 minute then flush out with boiling water.
- Breathe Again Roll-on
- Golden Touch 1 Essential Oil Collection
- Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder
- Thieves Dish Soap
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Thieves Wipes
- Inner Defense
- Life 5
- Master Formula
- Dentarome Plus Toothpaste
- Thieves Aromabright Toothpaste
- Thieves Dentarome Ultra Toothpaste
- Thieves Cough Drops
- Thieves Hard Lozenges
- Thieves Spray
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier
- After Sun Skin Care
- Insect Repellent
- Mineral Sunscreen Lotion
Healthy teeth and gums start with products that clean and protect without harsh chemicals. Discover the natural alternative to oral health with our essential oil-infused oral care products.
Thieves Aromabright Toothpaste
Enjoy a confident smile with Thieves Aromabright toothpaste infused with Thieves, Peppermint, and Spearmint essential oils.
Thieves Dentrarome Ultra Toothpaste
Use Thieves Dentarome Ultra toothpaste to gently clean and whiten teeth with Thieves essential oil blend and Peppermint for fresh breath.
Thieves Dentarome Plus Toothpaste
Thieves Dentarome Plus Toothpaste contains unique cleansing botanicals and odor-absorbing baking soda.
Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash
Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash is infused with Thieves essential oil blend, this patented, time-release formula offers lasting freshness.
Thieves Dental Floss
Thieves Dental Floss is a fray-resistant floss that provides two layers of essential oils – Thieves blend and Peppermint – for twice the freshening power.
Thieves Hard Lozenges
Thieves Hard Lozenges deliver the power of Thieves essential oil blend with the sweet flavor of Peppermint, Lemon and other natural ingredients.
Thieves Mints include the power of Thieves and Peppermint essential oils, providing a sugar-free alternative to freshen your breath.
Thieves Cough Drops
The power of Thieves® and menthol in a cough drop! The triple-action formula of Thieves® Cough Drops offers comfort by relieving coughs, soothing sore throats, and cooling nasal passages.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.