I love love love smoothies in the morning, .. right after a run or workout, it gives me power for the day. This one is high in different proteins, absolutely diary free and soooo yummy.
For one nice breakfast:
– 1cup Cashew milk (just freshly made)
– 1/3 -1/2 cup frozen or fresh fruit mix like pineapple, strawberries, mangos
– 2 soaked medjool dates
– 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
– 1 tblspoon dried organic wolfsberries
– 1 teaspoon of hemp seeds
Additional if you like:
– vanilla fresh or extract (just a dash)
– a dash of honey if you want it a bit sweeter
– 1 drop of Orange Essential oil (highest quality – I use only Young Living)
Cover dates and wolfsberries together in almost boiling water to soak for 2-3min.
Bring all the other ingredients in a blender, puree everything, add the dates and wolfsberries WITH the hot water, blend again and voilà.